My 2015 Signature Wedding collections includes all of the following:
- A final collection of approximately 500 images for most weddings shot on film and digital capture.
- Wedding Day coverage up to 8 hours by Mark Hayes and second photographer
(I’ve been working with the same second photographer for over 6 years 110+ weddings)
- 40-50% of those shot digitally will be hand converted to my custom B&W prints.
- digital images files (both from digital cameras and film scans from film cameras) suitable for printing with personal print rights.
- Hosting with our online print partner. This allows sharing images with friends and family as well as professional lab prints far superior to what you’ll get from the local store.
- Proof prints. I really believe the best way to view your wedding day images is by sitting down with your new spouse and holding the images, reliving those moments one image at a time, not by looking at hundreds and hundreds of thumbnails on a screen. Besides while digital is fine to view on a tablet or your phone – film was meant to be printed.
So while you get the digital files and scans – not until I’ve put a full collection of proof prints of every image in your hands that are yours to keep.
- Clients finished images and proof prints are typically ready in 4-6 weeks.
- Contact me for detailed pricing information and availability
For other sessions, Engagement, maternity, family, portrait, etc please see the Portrait Pricing page.
For commercial work please contact me with details of the project for a quote.
If you take just a moment to and visit the contact form above and tell me a bit about your wedding day I’ll be able to first of all confirm my availability. From there we can discuss more about your day and what I can do to capture that day forever.