My Signature Wedding collections includes all of the following:
- Coverage by Mark Hayes, I’ll never bait and switch you with an associate photographer at the last minute.
- A final collection of approximately 500 images for most weddings shot on film and digital capture.
- 30-50% of those shot digitally will be hand converted to my custom B&W prints.
- digital images files (both from digital cameras and film scans from film cameras) suitable for printing with personal print rights.
- Hosting with our online print partner. This allows sharing images with friends and family as well as professional lab prints far superior to what you’ll get from the local store.
- Proof prints. I really believe the best way to view your wedding day images is by sitting down with your new spouse and holding the images, reliving those moments one image at a time, not by looking at hundreds and hundreds of thumbnails on a screen. Besides while digital is fine to view on a tablet or your phone – film was meant to be printed.
So while you get the digital files and scans – not until I’ve put a full collection of proof prints of every image in your hands that are yours to keep.
- Clients finished images and proof prints are typically ready in 6 weeks.
- The Signature Storytelling Collection is $3250, which is all inclusive and covers your wedding day, print quality digital files and proof prints.
Album add ons start around $1000 – other than that – no hidden fees or charges - it’s that simple.
For other sessions, Engagement, maternity, family, portrait, etc please see the Portrait Pricing page.
For commercial work please contact me with details of the project for a quote.
If you take just a moment to and visit the contact form above and tell me a bit about your wedding day I’ll be able to first of all confirm my availability. From there we can discuss more about your day and what I can do to capture that day forever.